Monday, January 30, 2012

Photoshop Tutorial #1 1-26-2012

Before

After 

For this tutorial Kendell Hoyt and I went to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTuXTxkAQgo

     In this project we practiced how to change the eye color in a photograph. First we colored on the eye with the paint brush. We picked the colors in rainbow order, but we could have used any colors we wanted to. Then we used the Gaussian blur tool to blend it all together. After that we used the overlay setting to make it look more realistic. 
      We learned how to use the blur tool. Before this project I did not know that there was more than one type of blurring. I also learned to erase the edges around the eye to make it more sharp. Another process that we used was the contrast tool. This made the colors brighter and made the picture overall better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment