Kendell and I used many different techniques while filming and editing this PSA video. During the filming, I mostly just used medium length shots; however, I did use several different angles while recording the actors. For the editing, we used the fade in and fade out effects to bring all of the clips together. We also used a black and white filter. Some people may not like this aspect of the video, but we used it to make the video not about the colors. The actors were not all wearing complementary colors to each other, so that may have been distracting to the viewer. The black and white also made the video a little bit more serious.
If I were to improve the video, I would have made it several seconds shorter. We did not stay in the time limit set. I would have also filmed a couple of different distances with the tripod. Our original plan included several more people, but we did not have unlimited time or resources to get everyone involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment